1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Spray Green?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by weasel, Dec 2, 2008.

1. weasel

weasel LawnSite Member
    from 5

I posted in Herbicide but no responses yet.
    Has anyone heard of or dealt with a franchise company named Spray Green?
    Are they better than TruGreen or Scott's?

2. weasel

weasel LawnSite Member
    from 5

bump bump...

3. NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I found a franchisee on another forum site and he states that their formula works well, but does not live up to the "Reduces Thatch build up" as they claim, and he did also state that the formula needs to be sprayed each and every month during the growing season, because afterall it is a liquid and doesn't last as long as a granular.
    I asked for a product label to see what the ingredients are and to see if its truely 100% organic as claimed, he has not reponded, LOL

4. weasel

weasel LawnSite Member
    from 5

Thanks a lot. was the forum on this site? Doesn't the USDA regulate what can be called "organic" in these products like it does in the food industry?

5. NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

I'm not sure what the regulations are, but they sure do keep their product hush, hush, I emailed a franchisee and all he gave me was a copy of the MSDS, which shows nothing on the ingredients, and when I replied to ask for a copy of the ingredients or the label, he hasn't replied and I sent 2 emails, LOL, they must have something to hide. I even asked, what if a potential customer asked to see the product label to verify the ingredients are 100% organic as stated, wouldn't you provide it for them? HE never replied.

6. weasel

weasel LawnSite Member
    from 5

way to go..your like the Papparazi of the landscape world.

7. NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

8. NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

9. weasel

weasel LawnSite Member
    from 5

No not really. I would like to see the lawns that receive their "juice". However if it doesn't control weeds(which it doesn't claim to do) than it's not for me. We have to use weed control here so fert. alone wouldn't be sufficient. Let me know if you find out anything.

10. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Any further information on this??

Any body else have any experience with them or know anybody that has used them?

Just continuing to look for more ways to separate us from the other guy

Here is the link to the website.

http://spraygreen.net/index.php