1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Spray gun for fluid film

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by DLAWNS, Jun 8, 2009.

1. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I know when I first started using Fluid film that someone posted a link to a site that sold a spray gun for like $15 or $30 that would work with my air compressor to spray Fluid Film. Is there a certain one that you recommend? Or is it a common spray gun? Just wondering because I still have my unused gallon of Fluid Film sitting here and would love to use it.

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Dano--you're the man! That's exactly what I was looking for. I'm ordering one today. Thanks again!

4. Dano50

You bet. Glad I could help. We are about to test out a new portable paint gun, and I'll post all the info if it turns out to be effective.

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

unless you've already ordered it do a search on ebay, kellsport is on there and they list the stuff cheaper than the website. i haven't got one for myself yet but having agllon of fluid film on hand is well worht the money=)

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'm curious to see how well that works, it would be very useful for me.

Thanks for the heads up man! I ordered it a couple of hours ago. It was under $35 for the gun with the spray container and an extra container, and shipping. I was pretty happy. It should make things a bunch easier.

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i ended up biting the bullet and got mine off of ebay today, i can't wait for it to get her. i got a package deal with the gun, extra cup and 2 more gallons. the stuff is awesome. now i know i def have enough to do the frames on both trucks:cool2: good luck with yours:waving:

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks, dude. Good luck with all that Fluid Film!:clapping:

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Dano50

Hey, thanks!!! :drinkup::drinkup:

We've definitely got the best supporters around. You guys make this job a blast!! :clapping::clapping: