Spray gun for fluid film

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by DLAWNS, Jun 8, 2009.

1. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I know when I first started using Fluid film that someone posted a link to a site that sold a spray gun for like $15 or $30 that would work with my air compressor to spray Fluid Film. Is there a certain one that you recommend? Or is it a common spray gun? Just wondering because I still have my unused gallon of Fluid Film sitting here and would love to use it.

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Dano--you're the man! That's exactly what I was looking for. I'm ordering one today. Thanks again!

4. Dano50

You bet. Glad I could help. We are about to test out a new portable paint gun, and I'll post all the info if it turns out to be effective.

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

unless you've already ordered it do a search on ebay, kellsport is on there and they list the stuff cheaper than the website. i haven't got one for myself yet but having agllon of fluid film on hand is well worht the money=)

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'm curious to see how well that works, it would be very useful for me.

Thanks for the heads up man! I ordered it a couple of hours ago. It was under $35 for the gun with the spray container and an extra container, and shipping. I was pretty happy. It should make things a bunch easier.

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i ended up biting the bullet and got mine off of ebay today, i can't wait for it to get her. i got a package deal with the gun, extra cup and 2 more gallons. the stuff is awesome. now i know i def have enough to do the frames on both trucks:cool2: good luck with yours:waving:

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks, dude. Good luck with all that Fluid Film!:clapping:

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Dano50

Hey, thanks!!! :drinkup::drinkup:

We've definitely got the best supporters around. You guys make this job a blast!! :clapping::clapping: