1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Spray gun of choice?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Bunton Guy, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

What is your favorite spray gun and why? I have a chemlawn gun and hate it (plastic cheap SHiot). I also have a JD-9 gun with the lawn tip on it that I love...its a tad but to heavy but its metal and wont crack or break nearly as easy as the chemlawn guns.
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

3. rob1325

rob1325 LawnSite Senior Member

Lesco-Chemlawn gun works for me along with my Perma-Green.
  4. George777

George777 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

Chem gun works for me
  5. turfsurfer

turfsurfer LawnSite Senior Member

Lesco chemlawn gun for me too, my sprayer came with a JD-9 and it sits in a box now. George777 nice 82nd logo. Spent quite a bit of time myself at Bragg, over at the JFKSWC. When were you there?
  6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I use the Lesco Chemlawn gun also. When they furst showed me it, I said "yeah right, I am going to pay $75 for a plastic gun?". They said "yes, it's light weight and very durable and this is the standard gun in the industry". I just have never had luck with plastic used in outdoor type applications....until now.

7. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

Lesco/chemlawn gun for me - none better.