Spray job done - Vacation time is here!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by smburgess, Jul 17, 2003.

1. smburgess

smburgess LawnSite Senior Member

Vacation starts tomorrow, going to Deep Creek Lake in western Maryland for almost a week. Look forward to it every year! Watersking, eating, horse back riding, eating, golf, eating, relaxing, and of course dining out!

Finished up a big spraying job yesterday - sprayed 1800 gallons of Sahara and about 800 gallons of RoundUp over the last three weeks. I only sprayed about a half day each time because I had other things to do, but glad it's over.
  2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Vacation?????What is that?
  3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I also get a couple vacations this year.....first time in the last 4 years. In 2 weeks headed to the Wyoming mountains for a week, then 3 weeks later it's off to Table Rock for 3 nights of women and drinking on a house boat......bachelor party!!!!

4. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Must be nice to take a vacation during the cutting season but if you can then go for it. Have a great time.

5. narly1_2000

narly1_2000 LawnSite Member

Love Deep Creek Lake man. went every year till i bought my moms place on the bay. McClives is a great place to eat. Stay away from the Point and is Johnny from the bait house still alive? ahh, the memories.Enjoy
  6. Gene $immons

Gene $immons LawnSite Bronze Member

How much money do you make while on vacation?