Spray Rig "Finally Done"

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by FOL, May 17, 2009.

1. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

what's the shear strength of those hold downs?

2. FOL

FOL LawnSite Member

I will take a turn at 40 miles an hour with my tanks filled to find out:laugh::laugh::laugh: NOT.

Not really sure, there are a total of four all around the trailer. I've filled it up though and have not had any problems yet............ I dont plan on racing, to the next customers house so. It shouldnt be a problem.

3. FOL

FOL LawnSite Member

4. Grohorganic

Grohorganic LawnSite Member

ah the dirty D word sounds like we have something in the FL water.....dont sell just work harder......then let carma sort it out... good luck bro......

oh ps for stealing the fol name i will repay you by doing afol soon...LOLOL then it hits before F.. JK good luck!!!

5. growingdeeprootsorganicly

growingdeeprootsorganicly LawnSite Senior Member

bummer!! sorry to hear, best of luck FOL

6. FOL

FOL LawnSite Member

As the days go one she is basically building my case, WE HAVENT BEEN SEPERATED FOR THREE WEEKS AND SHE GOT MARRIED "TO A CRIMINAL:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:". Damn I never realized how crazy woman are:dizzy::dizzy:. I raised her son and had a daughter with her. All I can say is I had to go get a job at some crap hole, but at least I know in couple of weeks things will turn back around. Reading through all your posts is saddening because It sucks not being able to take the time to bs with all of you, not only that she took her truck back that I paid off. So I aint even taking care of anyone's lawns right now, "God will make me stronger throughout this difficult time" O yeah I forgot, I had some good old saving bonds left and used those for an attourney, my spray rig aint going anywhere. And man I cant wait to get back to the grind.

7. tracyalan

tracyalan LawnSite Member

Nice set up. What is that a 25 gallon tank?
    I use a 20 gallon tank.
    I like that way you located everything (good job)
    What is the battery for? (Do you have a power roll up reel?)
    Also, what is the second tank for? (To flush when done?)
    Good job on the set up!!!!
    Tracy