spray truck

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawnpro1, Oct 18, 2005.

1. lawnpro1

lawnpro1 LawnSite Member

Looking at buying a new Spray truck. Anybody had any experiance with Really Innovations. They have offices in Atlanta and cocoa beach. The landmark model in the one I'm interested in. Isuzu or GMC Topkick? Any comments or experience with this setup?

2. Mscotrid

Mscotrid LawnSite Bronze Member
    from USA

Not sure who they are, can you post a pic of one of there rigs?

3. Dallas Turf

Dallas Turf LawnSite Member

I have spent some time looking for trucks lately and saw some of their trucks on a site www.jumboauto.com if you search around their site under trucks and vans they have some of really innovations trucks and some chemlawn Isuzu's and even one of the big International spray trucks.

Good Luck

4. lawnpro1

lawnpro1 LawnSite Member

5. josh mcguire

josh mcguire LawnSite Member
    from ma

What Type of Truck do you need? That is the major question how many tanks what is your spray rate how many gallons.

Also try graham lawn equip the best in the business

6. Garth

Garth LawnSite Senior Member

7. ThreeWide

ThreeWide LawnSite Bronze Member

FWIW, one guy I know who runs a local company doing only fert and squirt. He started with one of their trucks configured on the Isuzu chassis.

He recently purchased a second unit so I'd say he's happy with them. Not sure which model he has, but it think it has a 600 gal nurse, two reels, and lots of space to carry granular.

Until recently, he was servicing 500-600 accounts with one truck. Had to be an efficient setup to deal with that many accounts.

8. bluemoon7

bluemoon7 LawnSite Member

If are looking for the best go to http://minnesotawanner.com/ .....I have sprayed with there trucks and currently spray with one of there stainless skid sprayers. Just call and talk with Tom Wanner.. he is one of the most knowlegeable in the industry, and they go VERY good work.

9. LawnJohn

LawnJohn LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

Wow! Really innovations has been in my backyard (Austell,GA) all this time and I never new it.. :blob3:

10. josh mcguire

josh mcguire LawnSite Member
    from ma

Hey on quick question How many sq feet do you spray a day?
    Also are you still spraying 4 gpm?

Josh