spray wand. cant find much of a selection with the 3/8 barb

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by grass disaster, Aug 5, 2012.

1. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

2. RAlmaroad

RAlmaroad LawnSite Silver Member
    from SC

Lowes carries the Gilmore which is a step above that. There is a brass wand and nozzle that is in the pack. After that you can possible adapt a TeeJet tip from Tractor Supply.

3. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

Hmm. Can't seem to find that gilmore one. I see some of the just wand part but I didn't see the whole assembly. I don't really want to be mix and matching things.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. fumblefingers

fumblefingers LawnSite Member

Tractor supply has several

5. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I set my hose up with a ball valve and quick couple. Then I can switch guns, Lesco, JD 9 and my root feeder.

6. greendoctor

greendoctor LawnSite Fanatic

I do the same. My application tools all have the same standard SS flow through coupler plug so they can be used on either my skid sprayer hose or the engine drive backpack sprayers or my B & G hand cans. Ball valves are very nice in case a trigger fails to shut off.

7. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Me 3. Yes all that special hardware can add up to be expensive.

First Picture is my homemade wand from a 3/8 steel pipe with 1/4 quick couplings on both ends. I use this for blanket herbicide treatment with a 12V pump.

[​IMG]

Here are just a few of the quick coupling spray nozzles for the wand. Note these are mostly Tee Jet nozzles with 40 or 50 degree fans. Also different gpm sizes.

[​IMG]

This is one of my 25 gallon, 300ft hose reel. & 12V pumps for spot spraying selective herbicide. Note the Pressure Washer gun with pressure washer Nozzles. I like the choice of using 0, 15, 25, or 40 degree fans. for spot spraying.

[​IMG]