Spray your trailer balls with Fluid Film.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sandgropher, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Sandgropher

Sandgropher LawnSite Senior Member

Heres a tip i found out today, do your trailer balls squeak going around corners and such when you are towing ? Spray Fluid Film on your trailer balls to eliminite the problem, i used to grease my trailer balls but when i would brush past walking around the back of the truck sometimes i would end up with grease on my leg , it smells nice to. :)
  2. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

It always amazes me how many people tow without a lubricant on the trailer ball. I've seen guys hop around on their bumper, trailer hitch, just to force the connection. fluid film is a great idea, I just use grease from the grease gun and try to avoid the ball when not towing. I wonder how long it takes for someone to post something sexual about balls and grease.
  3. Sandgropher

Sexual about balls and grease ? :confused: oh silly me you guys in the states refer to parts your wedding tackle as balls :hammerhead: no wonder the moderator changed the title of my thread to "Spray your trailer balls with FF" i feel a little embarresed, its funny how these cultral misunderstanding come about isnt it. :)

Yes you are right you should spray your trailer balls with a lubricate :)
  4. YukonG

YukonG LawnSite Member

Breakfree CLP works great also.
  5. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

That is a great application for Fluid Film, because it remains super slick and won't evaporate. Thanks for the suggestion!
  6. txgrassguy

txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member

Damn I was about too but now you ruined it:rolleyes:
  7. Sandgropher

Dont bother unless you want last edited by M. donovan under your post :rolleyes: he is on the ball today ;)
  8. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

just trying to keep it clean and minds out of the gutter :)
  9. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

LOL that was funny!
  10. johnnywill08

johnnywill08 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA z6

dude, you ruined the post!