Sprayable Nutralene?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lilmarvin4064, Jun 12, 2006.

1. lilmarvin4064

lilmarvin4064 LawnSite Senior Member

anyone know where I can get sprayable Nutralene (40-0-0)?

2. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

nutralene is urea formaldahide (sp?)

theres a company in NJ (sorry the name escapes me right now) that has liquid formulation

3. ThreeWide

ThreeWide LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not aware of a sprayable form of Nutralene, but you can get the longer chained version (Nitroform) in what they call Power Blue. This stuff has been around for years, and from I've heard can be a real problem on your pumps.

A better alternative is liquid products containing Nitamin. This is also a product utilizing UF. I've used it this year in a 30-0-0 with great results. You can get this from Prosource One or Regal Chemical. They might be the only sources right now.

4. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

i like the results of powder blue (i used it on deep root feedings on trees) and for lawn care, the problem is it doesn't disolve in water (and yes i have mechanical agitation in a 600gal tank), it just goes in suspension and it clogs the chemlawn gun every 5 minutes, and the filter needs to be cleaned TWICE A DAY if your lucky. now i use a product from the dagget company, it has powder blue in it along with micro's.