sprayed liners

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Cutter1, Nov 18, 2000.

1. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Tomorrow I am getting my 3/4 ton chevy bed sprayed. I have a plow and spreader on and we all know what a few tons of salt sitting in the back will do too a truck. I went and looked at this stuff and it seems like it will work as a barrier, unlike a regular liner that lets stuff get behind it. YOu can get it in different colors and textures, so we shall see!!! I will let you all of you know.

2. Lawn Services

Lawn Services LawnSite Member
    from DE

how much $$$ are we talking for somthing that nice

3. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I would go with the generic brand if I got my bed sprayed. Sounds like a sprayed bed liner will perform your task well.

4. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

I had the RINO Liner sprayed in my Ford Randger bed and it cost me $350.00 best thing i ever did.:D

5. BUSHMASTER

BUSHMASTER LawnSite Senior Member

Discount auto parts has a rubberized bed linner the can bed rolled on or sprayed with a shultz gun the more coats the thicker yea its only in black but you can put 1.5 coats on a full size bed with a gallon ...price $44.95 per gallon....

6. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

spray in bed liners are the best thing going. they dont crack or scratch. i have one in my 98 chevy 1500. my father has one in his 2000 1500 and we even put one in my 5 by 8 dump trailer. all three of them have held up great. i know youll like it

8. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

We had all our trucks Rhino Lined, we also had him do the lower body panels to prevent rust and stone chips.

9. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the info.... I went to get it done. He didn't order primer. SO I have to go back tuesday. What a pain in the you know what. It will be worth it in the long run.

10. jcoat

jcoat LawnSite Member

Don't forget, there was a big deal on static discharge, gas cans and plastic liners in the last couple of years... another reason to go with the spray-in liner!
    I tried the DOT's link, but it appears to be down.