Sprayer rack

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Shades of Green LService, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

something tells me that's not worth $60 + s&h...

3. HayBay

HayBay LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I have one of those, I think I paid more. That is from Trimmer Trap. Works fine. You can lock it too. Even though the owner of TT is a piece of work I still say its a decent product.

4. http://www.trailerracks.com/BB032.html

You can use coupon code: lawnsite1 to get 10% Off

The rack will secure any style backpack blower and comes with all mounting hardware. It will mount to an open or enclosed trailer.

If you have any questions just email me, we are a new sponsor on Lawnsite.

5. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

6. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

the greentouch (trailerracks.com) ones are the best imho. The sprayer goes into it with the straps out so all you have to do is back up to it and slide the straps into ur arms and walk away. Sure beats wrestling with 32 lbs trying to flip it around onto ur back.

7. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

I built a small chair like rack and attached it to my trailer. A bungy holds it in place.

8. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

I'm cheap, so I might tend to fabricate my own -- it depends, but one thing's for sure....I try to buy from lawnsite sponsors whenever I can. I'm gunna check out TrailerRacks.com. May not buy any, but we need something, cuz our battery-powered Shurflo's need something. Thanks all.