1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

sprayer value?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by cenlo, Sep 18, 2004.

1. cenlo

cenlo LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Can anyone give me a guess on a fair price to offer for this repossessed sprayer outfit? The motor is an older Wisconsin and all other items are maybe 5 years +/-. I'm not sure on the tank size? Thanks, Don

Attached Files:

2. cenlo

cenlo LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Come on guys, I need help!
  3. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I can't open the pic. But I can tell you, you would be better off buying the sprayer I have listed in the classifieds! payup I'll meet you in Mackinac
  4. airtractrdrivr

airtractrdrivr LawnSite Member

What size and what type of pump? How many feet of hose? I can tell by the pic that the skid frame is not built very strongly. What size motor? Just to give you an idea, I bought a used rig last year, with a 3 year old Hypro 5210 pump (fresh rebuild), 9 year old 8 hp Briggs engine (1 season on an overhaul), 100 gallon fiberglass tank, Hanay manual hose reel, and 300' of hose and two JD-9 guns, all mounted on a HEAVY metal skid. I paid $750 for the whole thing. The pump alone on my rig is close to $600 new, so I got a good deal. Just by lookikng at the pic, with no other info, I'd say if you can get it for under a grand, go for it, as long as everything is in good shape and working properly. The sprayer mentioned above in the classifieds is a good deal, you should check it out. If I needed another rig, I would be interested in it.
    Tscape likes this.