1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Spraying Fluid Film under mower deck

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by grandview (2006), Jun 14, 2009.

1. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

It does nothing for us down here in sandblast country. We don't need it for our mower decks. I use it on my hedge trimmers because it wont hurt the plants at all.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Sandblast country. That's funny. I remember the good old days of cutting grass in Florida! Except my one year in business down there was the year with the record amount of rain.
  3. SunState Lawn Care inc

SunState Lawn Care inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Jax, FL

Be thankful you moved.... it's bad down here now. So many folks are in the lawn buis it's not even funny. You can't get any new buisness that pays anything all the new guys are working so cheap I don't see how they can pay the bills and help. I se so many new truck and trailer rigs I guess everyone lost there jobs and started cutting grass around here.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah it was starting to get like that right before I moved. I was moving anyway, but that only helped concrete my decision. Best of luck to ya down there.

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

nice finger nail:rolleyes: you should paint it next time you take pics to show it off to the females on the forum.
  6. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

I use that nail to push in eye balls of people who don't pay! GP what color do you use when you work in the summer ?
  7. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

My guess is you don't have too many late payers. :laugh:
  8. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I agree, I have never seen as many new ones as we have this year. Ironic though I have picked up a few new ones that were tired of these overnight wonders and the sloppy work they were paying the cheap prices for. I have only lost two so far this year to the "will cut any size yard for 20 bucks or less" crowd.
  9. SunState Lawn Care inc

SunState Lawn Care inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Jax, FL

I saw a truck today that had $15.00 lawns mowed painted all over the windows with shoe polish with a push mower in the back going down the road.
  10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That's just sad!:dizzy: