1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Spraying Pricing

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Green Up, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Green Up

Green Up LawnSite Member

What is the going price per 1000 sq ft for spraying? I know that it depends on what you are spraying, but I would like to be in line with the rest of the companies. I think that I am not charging enough.
  2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

There are too many factors that come into play in each area of the country to say there is a standard rate per thousand. Design a program with help of your local land grant university and county extension agent and price it out. Then find out competitive rates in your area by what ever means possible. Have your own lawn estimated and your friends yards also if you have to. Compare your cost and competitive prices to see where you fit in. I like to catch other applicators in the field and pick their brain for price information. Right now everyone is concerned about Costs and price due to increasing fert prices.