spraying weeds

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by silverscapes, Sep 20, 2007.

1. silverscapes

silverscapes LawnSite Member
    from de

how are you guys charging spraying weeds ... by the tank( 4 gal ) or what .. i sprayed around trees and landscaped beds ...... round up .... just wonder what to charge i was thinking around 90.00 a tank ......:usflag:

2. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

$25 minimum , over 2.5 gals , $10 for each extra gal

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

We get alot more than that for ours.

4. silverscapes

silverscapes LawnSite Member
    from de

are you guys just spraying round up straight or are you putting some diquat with it ......... :usflag:

5. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

I put water in mine , goes farther that way

6. Fertboy

Fertboy LawnSite Member

For landscapes,walks,curbs I use a backpack sprayer. I charge $27.50 a gallon. That's 3.5oz of prosecuter pro,spiked with scythe for a quick burn down. I use an adjustable cone tip, a gallon goes quite a way.

Depends on what your market will bear. Some folks will say your exspensive, some will not blink an eye and say just do it!

7. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

My I suggest a minimum charge--After that a dollar a minute plus cost of materials.

Also, if you use equipment, a few dollars per hour to cover the cost and maintenance of equipment. Enough so the equipment is both maintained and paid off before the end of its useful life.