1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Spreader Carrier

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by somo1, Aug 18, 2006.

1. somo1

somo1 LawnSite Member

I was interested in a spreader carrier and could not find a picture or price on your website, I am interested in the version that slides into a receiver hitch. Thanks
  2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

We do offer LESCO item #075160 – Spreader Caddy Universal for $57.75. I'm having trouble putting the picture in this posting, but if you email me at rwest@lesco.com then I will email you back a picture of the unit.

3. battags

battags LawnSite Senior Member

The Spreader Caddy is worth every penny. I used to throw my spreader right in the truck next to my spray tank. It would bounce around and get dingged up pretty bad. Not to mention, you had to dump the remaining fert into a bucket to transport the spreader.

Now, I just throw the spreader on the caddy, full or empty, snap it in, and off I go to make more $$$$

Get one, you won't regret it.

4. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

I agree. We bought 8 of them from LESCO. They fit into the hitch receiver. We love them. You will not regret getting one - plus, they give our trucks a professional appearance compared to those that are mounted on the front bumper.

NOTE: Watch out if you back out of a steep driveway - the spreader can drag on the ground.
  5. bug-guy

bug-guy LawnSite Senior Member