1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by naughty62, May 24, 2006.

1. naughty62

naughty62 LawnSite Senior Member
    from iowa

What are some of the best stickers for the money.Using 3-way right amine right now .:walking:
  2. GregoryR

GregoryR LawnSite Member

Depends on what you want. If you are only looking at sticking chemical to the surfaces of the leaves then, NoFoam A should be fine. Silicon spreaders are nice but pricey, and cannot be tank mixed with some materials. Ask your rep, and make some call to manufacturers reps in your area to see what would suit you best.
  3. I use lesco spreader sticker. It has served me well for years.
  4. GreenUtah

GreenUtah LawnSite Senior Member
    from SLC, UT

Salinas! Nice! not far from the raceway, a winchells right on the main drag and just a hop skip and a jump over to gilroy for the experimental flower farm and bonfante! too bad it's so damn expensive to live there, like the rest of CA..lol
  5. upidstay

upidstay LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Lesco's sticker always served me me well. Methylated seed oil is great if you can find it.
  6. naughty62

naughty62 LawnSite Senior Member
    from iowa

Thanks guys. I am getting a few prices/penciling it out .our U.A.P. rep down the street is a bit pricey but i will call him and see what he has to offer .His nose gets a little out of joint because we buy some product from a competitor.
  7. A.T.A.K

A.T.A.K LawnSite Senior Member

I like Stratum from Univar a little better than LI700. You don't get the smell which LI700 has.
  8. southernsprayguy

southernsprayguy LawnSite Member

Complex, Silken, Preference, and Level 7 are the adjuvants that we use.