Spreader Transport?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by MOW ED, Mar 31, 2000.

1. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

There are a number of places that build racks for the Lesco Hydro as well.<p>I think the trimmer trap co. builds a 4 wheel kit for the Lesco power unit. Mine has a shop built 4 wheel setup.<p>Do you spray with yours as well? I attached a $350.00 herbicide sprayer that allows me to fertilize and spray weeds at the same time with the same machine.

2. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

lazer when you talked about a forth wheel does the unit come with a forth wheel or did you add one on to it....

3. jaclawn

jaclawn LawnSite Senior Member

Could any of you possibly post a pic of your spreader caddys? That is a winter project that I have planned.

4. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]

I've been looking for one of these and finally found one on the web. I thought I might be able to save somebody some searching if they were looking for one. They seem to be a cool company. I called and talked to Jim. The attachment for Lesco Commercial Push Spreader it was $99.00

I'm not sold on it yet -- but it looks like an interesting solution!

5. 1grnlwn

1grnlwn LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is mine.

doubhaul1.jpg

6. DBLC

DBLC LawnSite Member
    from AR

I have an earthway with separate feet. anyone have a pic of one like mine? Thanks!