Spring and Summer coming...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Jan 30, 2004.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I know this may sound a little weird, but I noticed it for the first time tonight, it's starting to get lighter later. It didn't get dark until 6:15pm tonight. YIPPIE!!! Bring on the season. I am sick of this seasonal depression.
  2. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Man what the heck. You and my wife said the same thing. I don't know who is more closterphobic than I.
    Definitely, it is nice to see it is staying lighter longer. I have been really bored waiting for people to wake up and start wanting something to look good.
  3. energy

energy LawnSite Member

You all crazy. I rather get paid for not working. This is break time guys and you are already wanting to go back to work?
  4. landscapingpoolguy

landscapingpoolguy LawnSite Senior Member

You get paid when your not working?
  5. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

enery would be on the 12 month plan... my commercial accounts are like that but most of my residential accounts are'nt.
  6. energy

energy LawnSite Member

maybe i have to put it in a simpler form for you landscapingpoolguy. i get paid with minimal work. well we know who dont know about contracts. just kidding man, maybe it flew past you the first time. anyways people, relax. now is the time to enjoy your family and take your vacations like i do.
  7. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I would rather get paid to sit on my butt in a truck and push snow.

Bring on the winter!!!!!

Snow till April!!!!

:eek: :) :D
  8. work_it

work_it LawnSite Senior Member

I'm so eager to get next season started I went out and fired up the mower the other day just before it snowed.
  9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

and the looks of the forecast, you have received lots this year in snow down there
  10. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been counting down the days and so has my bank account.