Spring brochure mailings

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by cos, Nov 17, 2002.

1. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

What is the fastest and easiest way to find out all the addresses for a particular area?

2. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

How big of an area? 1 street? 1 neighborhood? 1 zip code? or 1 section of town?

3. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I probably would want to target certain neighborhoods. There are such places that would not be desired. I know about the various sites out there that sell addresses and names. I was wondering how to go about getting street numbers for specific streets and neighborhoods.

4. Ken's Lawn Service

Ken's Lawn Service LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

http://www.anywho.com/index.html

Another post this week contained this site. It is great. Just enter the street name and in the last name block type " ** ". It will give you everyone on that street except those that are unlisted.

Hope it helps.

5. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

You know what Ken?

You are the Man!

JACKPOT!

6. Ken's Lawn Service

Ken's Lawn Service LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

All of you guys have helped me at one time or another.

Take care and good luck

7. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

Thanks, awesome site!

8. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

right, anywho is a great site for getting specific streets. They do not show homes with unlisted numbers though. Not a huge deal though for the price you cant beat it. If you want a larger area you can buy lists from companys like Infousa. They can download the names and phone numbers to your computer in excel form as well as a number of other compatible formats. You can also screen your list, for instance only buying the names and addresses of homeowners with houshold income over $200k, or only certain businesses and so on.