Anyone ever reschedule a spring clean up because of the wind? I did today. Background: Customer wanted leaves raked up from her lawn that were leftover from fall, and flower beds cleared of leaves/debris. She's wanting the leaves cleared so she can put fertilizer down. When I pulled up to her house (luckily only a few miles from mine), I noticed leaves blowing from what seemed like every direction. Gusts were right around 30-35 mph. As I sat there for a few minutes and watched, I decided not to waste my time or my customer's money (again, leaves were blowing into her yard from all over). So I called her up (she was at work), and explained that if I did the clean up, her property would look like it did when she left for work...and how I didn't want to waste her money...and how it'd be better to wait til early next week when we're supposed to have 3 straight days of 60's and calm conditions. She understood and agreed, but I still felt bad as she was hoping to put her fertilizer down tomorrow. We've only had a few days that have reached 60 this spring, so I told her she'd be fine to do it next week. Plus, without so much wind, her lawn will be cleared of leaves and she'll be able to put her fertilizer down (she insists on doing that herself). Would you have done the same thing? Have you?