Spring Clean Ups are done!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mow & snow, Apr 20, 2007.

1. mow & snow

mow & snow LawnSite Member

I finished my scheduled spring clean ups today. I'm sure I'll get a few more when I pick up a few new customers. I'm going to start the mowing season Monday. Here's some pictures of one I did today. I do all my clean ups with a mower, bag and JRCO rake. Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of the equipment I used.

2. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good nice and neat. Also tell that customer that they need to open up the bottom of their deck for air circulation. Lattice work!!
  3. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

lucky u i got a ways to go. i want to start mowing!!!!!!
  4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Why is it called a spring cleanup up north instead of just the first mowing? This yard had no trees?
  5. 2004F550

2004F550 LawnSite Senior Member

guessing its becuase it is actually a clean up, take up the sand from winter, debris from winter and late fall, etc. There more to it then mowing up here.
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

I will be mowing a few of mine starting next week, cleanups just started yesterday though due to the weather! I'm loving this!!!
  7. RHill

RHill LawnSite Member

does look vey nice, as green as everything is in the photo, looks more like the middle of the growing season.
  8. mow & snow

mow & snow LawnSite Member

There were some leaves, sticks and debris on the lawn that had to be picked up. It was an easy clean up!