1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

spring clean ups

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by racin240, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Excellent point. For some reason, some people think that everything should be $10/hr. cause the illegal day Laborers charge that. It's a fight you will most likely never win cause even when you explain cost of biz, etc etc, they still think 10/hr.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. racin240

racin240 LawnSite Member

the way i figuared it like 100 to 200 for spring clean up

3. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Can't think that way. Some jobs I would have lost my butt at 200. Never bid site unseen.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. jungerla

jungerla LawnSite Member

i usually double or slighty less than double a regular mow price for spring clean ups. i just blow out all the beds and under bushes getting the leaves and sticks in the yard then pick them up. i have a thatcher system too that save a lot of time. thats for my average lawn my bigger lawns/businesses usually get 2.5xish regular mow price.

5. racin240

racin240 LawnSite Member

nt think of it that way either but first i have to try to get the clients have some flyers floating around and in craigslist. I am going to be in the process of making a website up is therre any other ideas for geting customers