Spring Cleanups

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Willofalltrades, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

What services do you provide when you do a spring cleanup?

2. Tom c.

Tom c. LawnSite Member

:waving: Clean up all leftover leaves, Sticks twigs, Clean up debris around all the shubery, rake dead thatch. Try to get them into fertilizing and limeing. See if lawn needs any reseeding or patching maybe mow high spots and string trim high spots. Thats about it, Its a good way to check out the yards and say hi to the customers and make a few bucks!!! Have fun spring is here!!:walking:

3. wecruisin

wecruisin LawnSite Member

I just did a spring cleanup for my cousin. I cleaned up all of the leaves and little chaney ball things. Then i cut the whole yard, trimmed and edged what needed it. Then i took the blower to the sidewalks and area around the pool. It went from looking like nobody lived there (nobody does) to actually looking like somebody cared about the house. It really made a difference.

4. Ol'time Lawncare

Ol'time Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Spring clean-ups consist of leaf clean-up, remove anything dead from the winter months,replenish mulch in flower bed,edge all sidewalks and a cut.If they want a sprinkler head repaired or something i'll do it at that time!

5. chriscraft

chriscraft LawnSite Senior Member

we do waht the customer wants besides cut trim edge and leaves