Spring fever.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SchultzLawnCare, Mar 5, 2008.

1. SchultzLawnCare

SchultzLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Decided to take some pictures... I have really bad spring fever, I dont know about you guys!!

My dad owns the apartment building so I rent a garage from him.

Everride Pics 3-5-08 001 (2).jpg

Everride Pics 3-5-08 003 (2).jpg

Everride Pics 3-5-08 005 (3).jpg

Everride Pics 3-5-08 006 (2).jpg

Everride Pics 3-5-08 004 (3).jpg

2. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

how long did it take you to put this thing together and on the machine?

how long do you think it will take you to take this on and off of the machine? do you take it completely on and off?

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Are they all new mowers?

4. SchultzLawnCare

Plan on spending atleast a day for assembling it with a buddy. and it takes probably 45 seconds to take it off. its hard to explain..... but later tonight ill figure a way to draw it out so you can understand it.. i forgot were in mn are you?

5. SchultzLawnCare

Yes they are all new, less han 3 hours on each.

6. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

7. grass disaster

i thought there were some gear boxes and stuff that you put on there maybe a clutch too. do you leave all of that stuff on there all summer while mowing.

i'm from south of minneapolis.... 2 hours away from you. ;)

8. SchultzLawnCare

this is my first year with the mowers. but ill probably leave it all on, there are some gear boxes that i didnt put on it yet.

9. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

That's the first Everride 3 bag set-up I've ever seen outside of their website. the bags look a LOT smaller than what they looked on their site. I'm sure they will stretch some over time though.

You may want to pull those front weights OFF. I know with my Grasshopper 61" it came with an insane amount of front weight too for use with the 3 bag catcher. I noticed that the handling of the machine was VERY sluggish, and it was actually really front heavy and hard to even slow down or stop when just driving in a straight line. Just as as expriment I pulled all the weight off the front, and guess what, it wasn't really needed at all! Even with the catcher clear full of wet grass the front isn't light going up hills or anything. and it handles 100% better without all the weight.

Just something to think about...

10. grass disaster

i was going to say the exact same thing. that looks like too much weight. also those bags look a little small. here is the set-up i have now and my bags seem bigger than those.

ZD18Fgcatcher1.jpg