Spring Flyer. Whatcha think?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Picture Perfect Landscape, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Picture Perfect Landscape

Picture Perfect Landscape LawnSite Member

Criticism Welcome

Spring Flyer 2007.jpg

2. chainsaws

chainsaws LawnSite Member

Does anyone have tips on how to get commercial business for lawncutting?

3. cush

cush LawnSite Senior Member

You need a different background pick it is way to busy. It makes it very hard to read. Overall the content is good, I would probably leave out the maintenance contract part and explain it when you give the bid.

4. Picture Perfect Landscape

Picture Perfect Landscape LawnSite Member

Flyer for a Tree Company I sell for a little. Still waiting on there logo and such to finish.

Woodland Tree Service - Spring 2007 Flyer copy.jpg

5. mexiking

mexiking LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

yeah man it's hard to read because of the bright background, now the second one is much easier and calming on the eye.

6. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

I would group your services into 2 or 3 smaller categories like: Maintenance.....Landscaping.....Hardscaping or whatever. It would be easier for a prospective client to find a particular service they may be interested in. I also agree with the background.

Chris

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I agree, the background on the first flyer needs to be changed. The second one looks great.

8. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

I would also remove the "SEVICES FOR 2007" part....Did you not offer that befor???....and do you plane to change it for every year????