Spring Flyer

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by acutabovelandscapinginc, Feb 13, 2007.

1. This is my first draft of a spring flyer. Comments please.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

No way would I give a free aerating with overseeding and fertl....aerating is the hardest, most time consuming, etc. process of those. Maybe a free overseeding with aeration and fert....??? I think it kinda looks plain.

3. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

I agree I wouldn't give away an aerating job. Try and give a $ amount off a specific or overall service. I've been learning that dollar amounts are better that %'s. Also I've been told and read to put your logo at the bottom of the page, put a nice clear heading at the top. something like "Tired of hot yard work" you get the idea. Ink color, paper color, font they all play a role in customer response. Hope this helps, good luck.

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'm sorry,...not that great. It doesn't tell anything about you - to appeal to the customer. No offense, but I've seen garage sale ads with more flair than that. Skip the free aeration. Also, you better have your structure on order on how you're going to give a "40% discount" on your cleanups with a season signed. You better contact an attorney on how to word it if they drop you in mid season.o

5. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

very blah to me, change the font for sure on your phone number, make it the easiest to read for sure, shouldnt be fancy. also alot of empty space, id shrink it to half a page and maybe cut it in half. i wouldnt give arearating for free ever, thats a couple hundred dollar job. maybe discount if hired by a specified date, like 10% off if schedualled in advance by march 30? or something like that

6. fltdek

fltdek LawnSite Member

Assuming this is just a rough draft, proof reading, and or having someone else proof read it for you will usually prevent you from looking foolish and losing prospective clients. ("Your" shouldn't be capitalized, as well as "When") in your coupon. Also, I personally would omit the "No job too large or too small", sounds like desperation - keep the upper hand by making them feel as if they need us more than we need them. Only my thoughts.