Spring has sprung...and they're off!

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by SprinklerGuy, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Had my first installation estimate call on Saturday....the other 3 companies were no shows...he called me yesterday and approved the proposal.

Starting with a bang this year...this job is perfect for plowing Dana.....breakfast/lunch/dinner in exchange for training?

Thanks

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds good to me. I am done working out of town now. I will call you later today (or give me a call).

I have had 11 service calls the last 3 days. A little early, but some of them just want to get on the list for later. Some of them I will work on later this week. they have known damage, so we will fix, adjust, then probably drain down again. I am going to start advertising for another service tech today or tomorrow, so anyone in the Colorado Springs area looking, or know of anyone here, email or PM me.

3. Why not just send them to me..I'll kick you a referral fee...and I get to keep the client......

4. BSME

BSME LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

How does it always sneak up on me? going to get to 74 today... and of course I had a couple calls wanting to schedule...

crazy... we'll still probably get a couple days of flurries.

better get on my mailings

5. We have been in full swing since the first of the year. 8 service calls today, 4 installs on the schedule plus we started one today....

6. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

27 calls yesterday repairs/turn ons

8 today

3 installs confirmed since yesterday, totaling 7 on the books

starting off nice.