Lawn Care Forum banner

spring has sprung

10K views 54 replies 6 participants last post by  SKYNYRD 
#1 ·
and that means it's time to start posting pics of springtime fluid filming procedures:cool2:

we have 2 sets of wheels for our trailer. since it sits more often than it gets used we're gonna switch back and forth between the 2 sets each spring to help prevent dry rotting. of course fluid film will help that cause as well:weightlifter: sprayed the sidewalls of the tires, the rims, hubs, lug studs and, leaf springs:weightlifter::weightlifter: the last picture shows the rim that was on the trailer all of last year and how well ff protected it, just notice how easy the dirt wiped off:weightlifter::weightlifter:

Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Hubcap

See less See more
#6 ·
november 30, 2009. the mower got put on the trailer and did not come off again until april 3, 2010. the trailer sat outside all winter under a waterproof tarp that was covered in snow plenty times. granted it was off the ground but moisture is still involved. the following pics show just how well fluid film stands up and protects for months at a time:weightlifter::weightlifter: the littls bit of rust u see was there to begin with and what appears to be rust by the back wheels is dried grass that i never got the chance to clean off b4 putting her away for the winter

Glasses Helmet Jaw Window Eyewear

Automotive tire Water Gas Automotive wheel system Circle

Water Liquid Fluid Automotive tire Wood

Land vehicle Tire Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle

#14 ·
today i got the mower and weeswackers running after sitting all winter, everything fired right up:weightlifter: sprayed the shafters of the trimmers down with ff then hosed the mower off and ff that too:cool2::cool2:

Saw Concrete saw Plant Wood Asphalt

Window Plant Wood Tree Sky

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Green Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle

#19 ·
cut my lawn for the first time this season yesterday. took these pics immediately after. can someone/anyone who says fluid film doesn't help to keep the grass from sticking to the deck show me where grass is stuck to my deck?:hammerhead:

also got pics of a nice freshly brushed on application:weightlifter:

Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Auto part

Hood Leaf Automotive exterior Wood Bumper

Natural material Gas Bumper Automotive exterior Eyewear

Hood Automotive tire Bumper Motor vehicle Goggles

#21 ·
When some of the guys on ls say that it doesn't work under the deck, I tell them they must be applying it wrong. :laugh: If it holds up in my conditions then it should work for most!
but you sir are a professional, what could you possibly know?;):laugh::laugh:

#22 ·
gave the receiver hitch and ball mount a nice fresh coat:weightlifter: i have one of the trailer balls where it's the shank and you choose what size of the 3 balls you need and put it on. neither the inside of the ball, the shaft or, the outside of the ball have been coated since sometime last summer. as the pics show the shaft and inside of the ball still don't need to be coated:cool2::cool2: i did spray the outside of the ball tho:)

Automotive tire Asphalt Wheel Bumper Road surface

Wheel Tire Plant Sleeve Street fashion

Automotive tire Cylinder Red Fluid Gas

Green Plant Cylinder Gas Terrestrial plant

Hand Eyelash Finger Curious Lens

#24 ·
I know right...We're certified Fluid Film applicators! :weightlifter:
oh i'm certified alright;) been called certified many a time:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.