spring has sprung

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Apr 5, 2010.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

it gets stored outside year round. it sits on the trailer and while i do try to have the tarp on the trailer when i know it's going to rain there's been pleanty of times it's gotten rained on. so, it gets constant exposure to moisture especially when the humidity rolls in

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Man, I love this thread!

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

put a new ball mount on the trailer. found a lot of nice heavy rust underneath the old one. fluid film to the rescue:weightlifter: coated the underneath of the new mount and, also added a hitch mount so we have a place to keep the hitch when it aint on the truck. since it's liberally coated with ff it aint the nicest thing to touch or place somewhere:laugh::laugh:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

also mounted 2 spare tire holders to the trailer. gave them a generous coat of ff along with the tires/rims:weightlifter::weightlifter:

IMG_3854.JPG

IMG_3885.JPG

Project2.jpg

IMG_3929.JPG

5. rwaters

rwaters LawnSite Senior Member
    from Online

I wonder if we can expect a test sometime for a certified ff applicator.....

6. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

as long as it doesn't need to be reviewed by the commander and his generals we should be fine:) if it has to be reviewed by all of us there could be a problem since we're scattered across the country;):laugh:

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

true story...literally across the country.

8. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

we're the toasts of the coasts, the coast to coast connection:usflag::usflag::usflag:

9. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Skynyrd, To be 100% correct what you did was replace the coupler on the trailer, not the ball mount. Pics look good though.

10. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmmm, if I certified every applicator I'd never have to sit in the office...