1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Spring Mowing Walker MTGHS

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by nosparkplugs, Apr 9, 2008.

1. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

These are pictures of one of my accounts in Historic Gentral gardens in Memphis, I was running Scag in early 07, and have since switched to Walker, and this account is a direct gain from the Walkers manicured finish cut. I have another client across the street, and this guy fired his other LCO who was mulching to hire us?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice pics but IMO a walker leaves an OOGLY stripe. Not to mention bagging of grass is a practice which is not terrible healthy for the lawn.

3. Blueribbonlawns

Blueribbonlawns LawnSite Senior Member

4. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Not a hater, its just my opinion.

5. Blueribbonlawns

Yeah man i agree th walker leavs that stripe in the middle that it would be better without you can get split tail wheel kits for them so they dont do that tho

6. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

dual tail wheel kit reduces the tight turing radius & clearance, dual tail wheels help distribute the weight of the optional: MD diesel, power-dump & hi-dump. I have the dual tail wheel kit on our John Deere F-680 love it for hills & wide areas. I have had not one complaint from customers about tail wheel marks? this is a LCO debate. Where splitting hairs on this debate

7. Blueribbonlawns

Yep i dont think the customers care about it the cut is too good but the stripe is a trademark of the walker, I always know if that lawn has bin mowed by a walker.

8. Self_Paid1

Self_Paid1 LawnSite Member

where Do Dump Your clippings and How Do You get the Tarp off when it time to dump?:weightlifter: