1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

spring muddervention

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, May 23, 2011.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

this is probably the most unique thread i've ever posted. you will not see me applying fluid film to anything in the following pictures. instead this thread is being put together by me for the folks at www.godeepmud.com as a way to say thank you to everyone involved with fluid film from dano and joy to bob over at kellsport for jumping on the go deep bandwagon and helping to sponsor this seasons events:waving: the following pictures were taken yesterday at spring muddervention 2011

IMG_5066.JPG

IMG_5065.JPG

IMG_5067.JPG

IMG_5069.JPG

IMG_5070.JPG

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

remember folks the deeper you go the better it gets at godeepmud.com:usflag:

IMG_5213.JPG

IMG_5215.JPG

IMG_5254.JPG

IMG_5255(2).JPG

IMG_5263.JPG

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

now i have no proof but there were rumors circulating yesterday that dano borrowed joys jeep and took it for a spin. remember that's only a rumor and by no means is confirmed:laugh:

goddepmud provides a lot of clean fun even if that does sound like a contridiction in terms;) just be careful with your food as it could get messy:laugh:

IMG_5193.JPG

IMG_5195.JPG

SSPX1388.jpg

IMG_5244.JPG

SSPX1369.jpg

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

to help say thanks the godeep crew got as many ppl as were willing to be photographed together for a picture in their new ff hats:weightlifter::weightlifter: in front of me is the owner of godeepmud and that little guy on the left is a proud member of a family of 3 generations of mud freaks and soon to be ff soldiers:usflag::usflag: i have plenty more pics of the trucks in action but the question is does anyone want to see them:rolleyes:

IMG_5409.JPG

5. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Now that looks like a whole lot of fun! That rumor was wrong, btw. I did not borrow Joy's special pink jeep, and don't think there is any way that dream vehicle of hers would ever see a spec of mud.

6. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Lets see some more George. So they use the Fluid Film to make the Jeeps clean up easier?

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh::laugh: but do you think she would participate in the "dash for cash" the winner took home $116, that's shoe money right there:cool2:

i've been trying to talk kurt into coating the pit viper before racing it but he wont have any of it:hammerhead: i would imagine most everyone else at the event was introduced to ff for the very first time that day. i had one older gentleman say he couldn't wait to get home and try it out then there was another who said he had never heard of it before kurt let him try a can and "that stuff works it's balls off" aint it funny how one lil spray gets you hooked and converted:weightlifter::laugh:

i really like the last pic in this post. the smoke is the same color as the truck:laugh:

IMG_5064.JPG

IMG_5182.JPG

IMG_5184.JPG

IMG_5187.JPG

IMG_5377.JPG

8. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

the 3rd pic is of the 1st truck to make it all the way threw the pit on sunday,

IMG_5177.JPG

IMG_5191.JPG

IMG_5204.JPG

IMG_5208.JPG

IMG_5136.JPG

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

some of these guys sure have a lot of money invested;)

IMG_5225.JPG

IMG_5227.JPG

IMG_5230.JPG

IMG_5234.JPG

IMG_5237.JPG

10. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i'm sure once everyone invilved tries they're ff samples these guys will all be hooked:cool2: it saddens me that none of these trucks have ever seen ff

IMG_5242.JPG

IMG_5243.JPG

IMG_5346.JPG

IMG_5348.JPG

IMG_5398.JPG