1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Spring multiple service contract

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by #1LawnCare, Feb 8, 2006.

1. #1LawnCare

#1LawnCare LawnSite Member

Just a quick question.
    What do you guys send to your existing customers in the spring that have multiple services? Ex. mowing fertilizing, clean-ups. Do you send all seperate contracts for them to sign, or include it on one? Does anyone have any samples?
  2. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

If it's on a year to year basis I would just Send the contract back out and have them sign it again. If it's an "open" contract I would Just call them and ask if they want to do anyhting different this year, if not tell them your going to stick to the current agreement.
  3. eruuska

eruuska LawnSite Senior Member

All my contracts are auto-renew (see currently-running thread on that topic), but I'd just send out the same ones they already had. I use separate agreements for fert and maintenance, but if you use the same agreement for both you can just lump all the services onto one piece of paper.

I've uploaded my maintenance and fertilizer agreements if you want to modify them for your own use. Some of you may see a lot of your wording in mine -- I borrowed a lot of good ideas that I found here. :)

Attached Files: