Spring Promotion

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by MCGRAIL LAWN, Oct 10, 2002.

1. :blob2: :blob1: :blob4: :blob3:

2. OK
    I WAS WONDERING WHAT EVERYBODY DOES FOR PROMOTION IN THE SPRING TO GET NEW RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS.

I CURRENTLY HAVE 3,000 FLYERS RUN OFF AND PLAN ON DELERVERING IN THE SPRING. (I RUN A FEW REAMS [500] OF PAPER OFF EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE TO SPACE OUT THE COST OF THE FLYERS)

I WAS ALSO THINKING ABOUT A PHONE BOOK AD AND A FEW NEWSPAPERS

HOW DOES EVERYONE ELSE GET NEW CUSTOMERS.

I DO REALIZE THAT THE BEST WAY TO GET NEW CUSTOMERS IS BY WORD OF MOUTH. BUT I AM LQQKING FOR NEW IDEAS.

THANK YOU
    PLEASE POST ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE

3. MATTHEW

MATTHEW LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE OHIO

You need to "cap" your caps and do a search.

4. flyers, newspaper, phone book-looks like you are trying a good range. Do all your budget will allow then concentrate more on what works best for you.
    Don't foget to ask for leads from any customers you get.

5. trimmasters

trimmasters LawnSite Senior Member

We do many thing, Telemarketing , door hangers, yellow pages, newspaper ads and inserts

6. Mow&Snow

Mow&Snow LawnSite Senior Member

It seems like yellow pages generates a lot of calls, but many seem to be tire kickers or PITA's. I have good luck with flyers.

tom

7. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

call real green systems and ask for t.c.
    he runs a telemarketing firm that only sells lawncare. all his reps are trained and all leads a pre- qualified by a manager. he charges $27 an hour per rep, per hour. you pick the times to call. if you cannot close the deal he will for a carge of 10%. now bfore you say man $27, well much will a new customer cost you? if he can get you a 16% - 18% closing rate on new leads what would that cost you?

8. hoe do i get a hold of t.c at real green?