1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Spring Service Season is Here

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AmsoilPower, Jan 20, 2008.

1. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

As everyone knows in this business, now is the time to start servicing your mowers, trucks and trailers for the upcoming season. Some of you maybe in the market for oil for the year. I strongly suggest you check out the full line of Amsoil products available. They have a oil for pretty much every application in the lawncare biz. Really a one-stop shop for oil, 2-cycle oil, filters for trucks, Wix filters for mowers & trucks, NGK spark plugs for any application (trucks, mowers, atv, motorcycle, etc). You can even spit shine you expensive trucks with Mothers brand wax and cleaning products.

Please keep in mind, as a business your are eligible for a commercial account which costs you nothing. I will do all the legwork to set you up. I have set many of you up already, but am ready for more of you. The prices listed on my website are RETAIL. Commercial prices are 20-30% less than retail. If you buy in larger quantities, you pay less than me!!!!

Does not hurt to try......costs you nothing. Everyone who has tried, will not go back to conventional oils. Email me at htmatthew@sbcglobal.net or PM for more details.
  2. Sammy

Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member

We still have about 6-7 weeks before we even think about fireing up a mower. All set with oil for awhile. I bought five cases of Pennzoil, 10w30 & 30wt when it was on sale last fall. Will also get some Rotella 15w40 when I see it on sale. :)

Mothers wax smells real good !
  3. AmsoilPower

Ok, so maybe not quite yet up in the great white north. But around here (central Illinois) and I am sure further south guys are starting to think about what they will need to service mowers .
  4. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

We aren't even half way through winter. Get back to me in march about servicing the equipment!!

5. AmsoilPower

Ok guys, March is only a couple of days away. Who now is starting to think about pre-season service? Keep Amsoil in your mind if you are considering making the switch to synthetics this year. Save money on engine downtime, have cooler running mowers and increase you mpg in your trucks by switching to synthetic. Everyone's fuel costs are skyrocketing this year. I would be looking at every possible way to get more bang for your $4.00/gal this summer!!!
  6. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

You really sound like a begger....quit plz... :hammerhead::weightlifter:
  7. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

We got about four or five weeks here in the Twin Cities area. Hopefully sooner!
  8. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Epic - hasn't this winter seemed to drag on here in MN?
  9. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Schaefer has made inroads into our market and is handled by the local dealer. Don't see your product anywhere.....?
  10. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm just waiting for tax returns to roll in to stock up on this inaugural spare parts and consumables inventory!

I hope to be at the Amsoil warehouse in about 3 or 4 weeks.:clapping: