Spring will be here in two months

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Time to get rolling folks. A season can be made or broken in the dog days of February. This year will be especially tough so the early birds will be the winners.

2. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

Why did you quit working?....and why are you moving?

3. I haven't quit working. Still sell pigtails. I have no family in Dallas anymore. My Dad passed away, my Mom who I was caretaker for has moved in with a sister, my daughter is in Boston and heading to England. Dallas is a city for making money and requires a pace of life I no longer desire. Sooooo I'm moving to Fort Collins to be near my sister's family so I can be an awesome Uncle to my niece and nephew and will restart my irrigation business there but with a different angle.

4. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Roll another one....................................................................................

Just like the other one...........................................................................

[​IMG]

5. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

I thought you had a well established service business.

6. I did, I sold it, terms are private.

7. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

A few of us know what happened, and could not be happier who bought the biz. :clapping:

8. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Did the terms of the sale include a map of where all those itty-bitty valve boxes are? :)

9. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

Be careful your going to ruin Dana's winter hibernation.

10. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry Mike, it wasn't me :laugh: