Sprinkler Christmas list

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DanaMac, Nov 28, 2007.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Since the chatter box was mentioned in another thread, I thought that might be one of the things we purchase for next year. What other sprinkler items are on your Christmas list?

I'm thinking of the chatter box, one and maybe two remotes/receivers (Fimco I'll be asking you more soon on what to get), smaller trucks that use less gas, maybe PDAs to integrate with QuickBooks and Qxpress for me and #1 tech.

Any other good gadgets or tools to think about?

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Oooh, I forgot. Maybe a couple of electric hose reels for next year's blow outs. Basically I want o make my job easier, and be more productive.

I'm heading up the Bass Pro Shops this morning. Think I can get any of these things there :laugh:

3. jimmyburg

jimmyburg LawnSite Senior Member

4. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

We are streamlining next year, hindesite software with PDA's for techs and Tablets for sales and one (maybe, hopefully) two Dodge Sprinters. Ran some numbers on fuel savings and came up with around $5k per season. Plus I won't consider them a liability after 100-125k miles.

5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

A new work vehicle, with room for a folding shovel and some shrubblers!
    [​IMG]

6. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

Place down the street had one for sale for a couple of weeks, gone now. I think a umpa lumpa bought it.

7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

One of the biggest construction outfits I know of had a few company-painted Ford Festivas. Maybe they now buy the Toyota Yaris hatchbacks for the same purposes.

8. I'd like an Isuzu cab forward diesel truck with a cab extension (not the four door version) so my dog can ride with me. (He likes to be up high to see out the window) With built in GPS and Sirius satellite radio. Bose sound system with an IPod port. Reading aluminum enclosed utility bed with a 7' ceiling. A/C unit in utility bed so I can take naps in random places about town during the day. Needs to have a ramp so I can purchase a Segway to zip around the yard in.

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

I want a new body with a strong back, but I don't reckon I'll be getting that. :cry::cry:

10. As far as the chatterbox goes...Dana, I'll give you mine. Xmas gift from me to you...

I have tons of stuff gonna be for sale this off season.....in fact I have over 50 business books that I don't need... Best offer to include shipping and they are all yours.

Please don't ask for a list of the titles, but rest assured they are some of the best books money can/could buy at the time.....advertising, marketing, motivation....great books.