Sprinkler Donut Video "Sprinkler Head Protection for Rotors and Spray Heads"

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Sprinkler Buddy, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

It will allow grass to grow if it fills up with soil and organic matter. Further, grass doesn't need to take root to grow over something. Certainly with all your experience as a LCO you should know this.

2. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

I said it was an idea, i didn't say it was a GOOD idea.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Certainly with your experience, you know as I have said a little maintenance goes a long way. If it's neglected long term, yes it will get covered eventually. Similar products require much more maintenance to keep them visible.

My product has a package 5 as far as the UV is concerned, it's the best I could get for the material used in making my product. I know you don't know what that means but since you asked now you know.

Discredit my product all you want, it's here to stay either way. Twisting words is no hard task, in the end, many will learn the Sprinkler Buddy is one of the best products of its kind on the market. So please continue bringing attention to it. I thank you!:usflag:

4. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

While CA. cried poor and threatened to close parks they were sitting on a 54 million dollar surplus.

I am guilty as you boss.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

California IS poor..... and just about done. I'm already contemplating my exit...

6. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Why does a concrete donut need to be visible?

And how does that relate to materials sprinklers use. You can limit your reply to the most common sprinklers on the market.

I don't believe I am trying to discredit or twist words. I am simply raising some very valid points concerning the functionality of the product and your claims, which you have avoided answering.

7. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Be sure to take all your water thieving friends with you. :laugh:

8. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

SB, could you explain or provide a link to this "package 5" classification. I took a quick look and couldn't find anything even remotely related. I did however see that UV resistance of a product is generally related to the type of stabilizer used and the amount of stabilizer present in the product.

9. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

No... I talked to them and they said that they like it here. In fact they all plan on installing swimming pools and wall to wall turf in their back yards. :dancing:

10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Go on-line, there are Texas and Florida costumes you can get to blend in better. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.