Sprinkler Donut Video "Sprinkler Head Protection for Rotors and Spray Heads"

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Sprinkler Buddy, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Understood but unlike most sponsors here, I'm one of those jackals. LOL I'll be back on the mower myself come Monday. I have put the blood, sweat, and tears in building a successful lawn business. Now I'm trying to do the impossible on top of that with this little idea of mine. I hear ya though! Thanks!

2. SoCalLandscapeMgmt

SoCalLandscapeMgmt LawnSite Bronze Member

From the head jackal himself.....

3. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

At last, after all these years, I'm somebody! :clapping:

4. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

didn't you work the sound board for Captain Cody and the Lost Silver Bullet Shovellers?

5. Mike Leary

No, but Commander Cody had a damn good band. Next to Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention, they were right up there, if you liked ethereal, space-rock, hard-driving music.

6. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Lost Planet Airmen you goof.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i think your product is genius. well done, market it well. We dont use this kind of thing around here, not sure it would help much. we have heavy clay soils, seems like it would be too easy to fill up the depressed area and then be just the same. i would think a smaller outside dia might also be useful, i would not want to see all my heads with that much area around them instead of grass in my lawn......understand?

8. Wet_Boots

I always liked Zappa's earliest work best, even if he worked with more talented musicians in later years.

9. Mike Leary

Ditto, "Freak Out", was genius. I saw the M.O.I. in Seattle where they opened for the 'Stones, and blew the place away. I never understood that story why Lowell George (a genius in his own right) was fired by Zappa, except Zappa had said he did not approve of the lyrics to "Willin'" because of the drug inferences. :dizzy:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  10. Wet_Boots

I always understood Zappa to have had something of a straight-arrow work ethic, completely opposite to all those college-age stoners who so loved his records.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.