Sprinkler Solutions Associates

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by SprinklerGuy, Apr 8, 2004.

1. yes.....I have visions of grandeur....actually just visions of helping more people. I get emails from all over the USA from people who just stumbled on my website....I try to help them, but cannot.

I am working on a new website...one that will gather up these people from all over the USA and send them right to my site....but I'll need help.

I plan to offer service in 10-20 more markets this season....limited at first, but by next spring of 2005, we will be full scale in my selected markets. I have lived in Colorado and operated in Arizona for two years as of today....and that was my goal.

I am seeing that my efficiency is better....I am seeing that my margins are UP....I am seeing that my employees and subcontractors don't need my smiling face every morning....I am seeing that my clients could care less where I live as long as I keep their system working....

Yes there have been difficulties....yes there has been some firing and some hiring......but all in all, my business has turned into a business and I'm ready for the next step.

My plan really all along was to go into all these other markets.

But I do need some help...I need technical help, I may need some advice on many things from time to time, and of course....I need some contractors to help in these markets.

I will need qualified repair technicians who are good at what they do and responsible, honest hard-working men/women. I will only have a select few, probably only one per market. I am officially putting the word out now.....I need help.

Please respond via my email address. I have asked Sean Adams if this post is okay, he agreed to try it. Please don't flame me on here.....flame me in a personal email or apply via personal email. This could be a great opportunity for all of us that participate.

Thanks guys,
    Tony Neumann

sprinklersolutions@msn.com

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds interesting. And chaotic. I will be in the office due to the rain and cold forecast, so I will email you.

3. pokemon

pokemon LawnSite Member

Sounds interesting. I am in the Florida market there are lots of possibilities here.

Pokemon

4. Back to Top Just in Case

5. 102 Views....that is good.

Now, how many of you guys who saw this thought I was crazy?

Most of you I would guess.

If any of you want to get more work in your own market, let me know...I am moving on this very soon.

6. greenworldh20

greenworldh20 LawnSite Senior Member

...unless they try.

i am doing the same...have persons in other areas handling service calls...it is tough.

but, if sucessful, you will prosper.

good luck.

brian

7. GeeVee

GeeVee LawnSite Senior Member

I chiwowwah-

Good on ya- I can't see why you'd take on that headache.....

8. greenworldh20

greenworldh20 LawnSite Senior Member

i have downloaded pics into desktop computer...here are a few.

this is a pic of our yard sign...there was a post related to them a few weeks back. this is what we use.

yard sign.jpg

9. pokemon

pokemon LawnSite Member

Looks good greenworldh20. I read that post you are referring to a few weeks back about yard signs.

Pokemon

10. earthtool

earthtool LawnSite Member

My PM is on it way.