SprinklerGuy in L&L mag as well

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DanaMac, Mar 11, 2004.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

good job Tony on your recommendation for the "Who Moved My Cheese" article. I've been wanting to get that book for some time, so I may run to B&N and buy it tonight. Education is important, and it doesn't always have to be in a traditional or formal way such as college.

L&L also had an article on deductions that companies miss. These types of books can be purchased through the company so stock up! Any other recommendations people?

A few off the top of my head:
    E-Myth and E-Myth Contractor
    Guerrilla Selling and Guerrilla Marketing

I know this probably belongs in the Elements of Business section but please don't move it if possible. Same with the article on Brian from GreenWorld.

2. thanks Dana!

Even if the guy mispelled my name and put my company in Pheonix (mispelled deliberately).instead of Scottsdale...same difference I guess...he wrote a nice article...I mean I wrote a nice article!

the book is highly recommended and I think I may be guilty of losing my cheese myself this year....I am currently trying to find it again. Good thing the weather is heating up in Phoenix and the phone is beginning to ring....I was getting worried!

3. greenworldh20

greenworldh20 LawnSite Senior Member

congrats, sprinker dude! i haven't read the mag yet, but just being in it is some thing special...you should be proud.

i have read 'who moved my cheese'. i made all office personell read it...will have labor read it this season.

it makes you 'wake up' as to your demeanor. i know i did.

brian:)