1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by matt spinniken, Jul 1, 2007.

1. matt spinniken

matt spinniken LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone tried getting there parts from this site? They have better prices than my local dealer. I might order what do you guys think?
  2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Nope, but funny you mentioned that cause I was just on their site earlier today and they do have some good prices.
  3. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

4. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

I use internet pricing to double check the local guys. I even mention such pricing when I need to squeeze a little, but I like knowing I can drop it back on the counter if it ain't right.
  5. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

I know what you mean.

180 is what we get a case of pgp's up here in Mass...

I haven't mentioned going to an internet website for cheaper sprinklers...

It will be brought up next time I go.
  6. Well they don't sell remote pigtails so I can't compare myself against them. i do know I'm beating the tar out of TRC prices on the connector I sell that is comparable to theirs. i get 1804s for .99. they have them for 1.25. The place I'm getting is Marsan turf right?
  7. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought the .99 was a temporary special from your supplier. I know that RainBird has discounted the 1804's to each supply house as one of this years specials. .99 plus tax or 1.25, heck of a deal anyway you look at it. When the nozzles cost more then the spray body you know you are getting a good deal.
  8. That is correct til Aug 15th. RB and Hunter seem to be waging a war in DFW. Plus we have added several new supply houses and some big CA supply houses have moved in.
  9. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I've used them. Good prices and ships fast, and free if order is over $500. Will use them again.
  10. Without A Drought

Without A Drought LawnSite Bronze Member

i use them from time to time. fairly competitive prices relative to smaller quantity purchases.

PGP's we get for around 140/case... but a pallet or 2 at a time.