1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Spying on the competition

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tacoma200, Jun 14, 2008.

1. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

I'm glad I keep my camera with me. I can snap spy photo's of the competition and learn what they are up to. So far I'm the only one with a trimmer and blower so I think I'm safe for the time being.

a 001.jpg

1 002.jpg
  2. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

LOL thats an old ass truck
  3. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

I'm already training my grandson to try to stay ahead of them. It's looking very promising.

Noah 1.jpg
  4. Ford2000

Ford2000 LawnSite Member

Nice pic.Your grandson is good looking and smart,his mower uses no fuel he could probably teach us all a thing or two.:laugh::laugh:
  5. zemzabob

zemzabob LawnSite Senior Member

Oh see thats were your wrong if I'm not mistaken that mower runs on bubbles he is very cute.

How do those guy even get a commercial contract like that with that equipment?
  6. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

" we will do it for less then cost"
  7. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

Not teachin' him quite good enough.... no ear protection, no eye protection???? What if he gets soapy bubbles in his eyes.... then he'll be sittin' on the side of the truck, lookin' in the side mirror for an hour trying to get it out like my helpers do.....
  8. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

white truck and trailer....
    not one rim/hub cap is the same on that truck....
    must be another.... "hey, I lost my job, think I'll get a mower and cut grass now...." newbie.
  9. jkason

jkason LawnSite Senior Member

Was that a Wally-World he was parked in front of?

Might have been a dealer picking up junkers for repair.
  10. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I think at least if you're poor and broke you might can still see the light, isn't that something, when you can see what money does to folks...? We are, no matter what anyone says or does, no better than anyone else on this earth.

That truck looks to be an F-350 full ton, since it's probably paid for it is quite possible the man lasts the season.
    As for myself, I am more worried about the working man pushing me out than the guy with all the bling bling.
    At the same rate I wish him all the best of luck, nice outfit especially if it's a starter.