Spyker 288 spreader for $299.99

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by americanlawn, Jan 2, 2008.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

I talked to my local LESCO friends yesterday. Yep....$299. They have two more reserved for me, but they're checking with JDL regarding the covers & deflector shields. Seems there's a temporary glitch between computer systems, but they will soon take care of it. BTW I strongly recommend buying the cover & shield. The Spyker deflector kicks butt over the LESCO one. Anybody who can't get the $299 price --- contact LESCO in Clive, IA who I deal with. Hopefully they will take care of you too.

Trust me friends....try a Spyker 288, and you won't go back.

2. rmmllc

rmmllc LawnSite Member

the link isn't working for me- but I really want the coupon. Is it a special, or do you have to have the coupon. anyone who printed one can you fax me a copy?? (or scan and e-mail or PM with an attachment or mail me one, etc.)

3. scweedman

scweedman LawnSite Senior Member

4. rmmllc

rmmllc LawnSite Member

that worked- you're my friend forever now...

5. scweedman

6. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Thanks scweedman. I hope fellow members try the 288. I hope they are as happy as we are. I feel confident they will try them and never go back. American made & American quality.:usflag:

7. scweedman

I have 2 lesco ss but you guys sure have me intrested

8. mx315

mx315 LawnSite Senior Member

This sale came along at the right time... I just priced out a SS Lesco spreader ($360) last week and was about to buy one. American convinced me, I ordered one of these 288's Friday. I'm also looking for a towable spreader, how's the Spyker 179 stainless steel?

9. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

Try using a scotts commercial spreader the best ever.

10. pglover19

pglover19 LawnSite Member

Do you have to own a lawn care business in order to get the $299 for the Spyker 288 spreader at the John Deere Landscape store? I am tried on purchasing cheap spreaders every 2 years.