Square

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by pgrzes, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Been using it for a couple years now. Love it and so do my customers. They get to use the card of their choice so they get their reward points and miles. 2.9% is a cost of doing business. Between Square and Paypal 70% percent of my customers are paperless. Fewer checks to log and deposit.:usflag:

2. AuroraMSP

AuroraMSP LawnSite Member

I have used it for over a year and it works great!

3. cnymowing

cnymowing LawnSite Member

I know I'm digging this up from a while ago, but I'm just wondering if there is any problem with swiping cards for large bills? I get a lot of people wanting to charge very large projects ($10-20k). Has anyone used the square app for something that large?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. cnymowing

Oops... Just realized this is in the sealing forum...
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. RussellB

RussellB LawnSite Fanatic

Glad you posted. Some replies are from landscapers. I just signed up for the service.

6. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

I have many times with no problem. When your new it may take an extra day to process. But after a few transactions it speeds right up. Everything I swiped yesterday is already in my account today.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. cnymowing

Sweet thanks... The last couple projects that I've presented since downloading the app the people haven't wanted to charge lol... Figures, I want someone to use a card just so I can see how it works... It sounds like it may actually be faster than waiting for a large check to clear
    Posted via Mobile Device