SRT8's work thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SRT8, Mar 31, 2013.

1. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Lol of course they will call me an idiot. But ya gotta remember............its Lawnsite, and a lot of people on here comment and give opinions when they dont have a clue.

I also have a 2 year old, and he already made plans on converting the backseat into his mancave.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Awesome I need to upgrade trucks this year. I have an 01 dodge 2500 and a 07 150

Looking for something newer I can take my kid plowing in
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. SRT8

from CA

Take the little guy! Lol
    Gotta teach them how money is earned.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Wouldn't be a big deal if our property wasn't 45 minutes from the house lol. I've been sitting here in truck for 4 hours now
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. SRT8

from CA

I take my son from time to time but when im out in the field i drive a lot and hes not the type of kid that wants to be stuck in a car seat for 3 hours with few breaks in between.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Nothing wrong with a new truck. Gotta be comfortable running around town and on trips. I also doubt he will be hauling his amigos around in it from job to job lol.

7. SRT8

from CA

A lot of people that know me think its funny that i drive the least attractive truck in the fleet (previous to the dodge). I was driving a white 2003 f250 2door long bed with a good amount of dings for quite some time. I would always get the "dude you are the boss! Buy a new truck!"
    We do own nice newer trucks, but for me its always been more important that my nice trucks are whats seen everyday on properties. I just go out from time to time, but i guess it was time to get one lol. Inhaven't spoiled myself in a while.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Awesome new rig!!!

And awesome work as well, I had checked out your thread before but never got the chance to comment...

I love those classic Cali pics like the fog and the bridge...

It's very inspiring to see a successful company doing it right!

9. SRT8

from CA

Thanks a lot! We work very hard at trying to keep the quality of our work very high.:weightlifter:

10. SRT8

from CA

The two kids playing.

New Dodges.jpg