SRT8's work thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SRT8, Mar 31, 2013.

1. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Got it, thanks.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. SRT8

from CA

Thanks it means a lot. And dont worry about it. I can see hy people would think i was making this all up, i dont post shop or eauipment pictures or any of my staff.

But yea we aren't sweatin it to much that we lost that property. Work goes on and other properties jump on board.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. SRT8

from CA

Well thought I would update with a few pictures of our latest project. One of our largest clients is in the buying and flipping of apartment complex business. They just picked up this little gem (total dump). We recently ripped out the really bad sections of the sidewalks and re-poured, now we are trenching for irrigation for the lawn and shrubs. The ground is rock hard and the worst part about it is that we cant use a trencher :cry: . Nothing is to code here so we cant risk hitting gas or electric, but its ok we bid accordingly. Hopefully by the end of the week all the shrubs will be removed as well. I will keep adding pictures as we move forward with the project.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. caseysmowing

caseysmowing LawnSite Bronze Member

Basically I'm just subscribing to your thread but that lawn on that property is a real piece of work. Can't wait to see it when you get it in shape.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. SRT8

from CA

We had sprayed it a couple weeks earlier. It was mostly all weeds, the property is rough.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. SRT8

from CA

Grass is in, plants and mulch go in on Monday. Should wrap this project up in a couple weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A picture of the MT-52 with the tiller attachment

[​IMG]

7. SRT8

from CA

Finally got to tow a trailer, it was nice.

[​IMG]

8. SRT8

from CA

One of our Dump trucks, its a GMC 5500. One of the best trucks in our fleet. Still a little small for the bigger projects we are taking on, looking into getting a 10wheeler soon.

[​IMG]

9. SRT8

from CA

Here is a small enhancement project we recently finished.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

You should get a sng 10 wheeler lol
    Posted via Mobile Device