SRT8's work thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SRT8, Mar 31, 2013.

1. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I really like that walkway.

2. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

So a month ago we finally signed a 2 year contract to take over a companies full portfolio and today was our first day...................sooo much work to do! will definitely be taking lots of before and after pictures at these sites and post. There are a total of 16 apartment complexes all about 25 acres in size each. Since the previous landscaper got a 30 day notice they didn't do any work the last month so now we have to go in there and pick up the slack, Its ok its only going to make us look better when we turn these properties around in a months time.

3. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

With all this new work, have you had to hire new help?

4. SRT8

from CA

Yea, i brought on 6 more guys last week. We are slammed with work right now and are working 7 days a week. Im still short about 5 employees. Sucks for me but my guys are loving the overtime.

5. SRT8

from CA

Haven't posted any new pictures on here in a while. Will take my camera to work tomorrow and see what I can come up with.

6. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

Any fleet pictures? I would love to see the whole company in one picture

7. SRT8

from CA

Yea i would love to see my fleet all nice and clean all lined up..........hopefully soon. Its costing me an arm and a leg to keep my trucks clean. My neighbor produces compost and runs tub grinders all day, glad hes moving, im tired of the dust clouds.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

How many trucks you got? I'd assume by your name you run mostly Dodge?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. SRT8

from CA

I used to have a Jeep SRT8. I actually only own 3 dodges, 1 crew cab 2500 cummins, and a couple hemis 1500's.
    The rest are 2500 Silverados or Sierras 6.0 liters and a couple duramaxs. When it comes to gas trucks the 6.0 vortec's have worked out the best for us.
    On average we have about 15-17 trucks.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Anything new going on?
    Posted via Mobile Device