Sstdr

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by 1idejim, Apr 29, 2012.

1. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

2. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

3. irrig8r

I thought the drawing was for the Fault Chaser. This is it's big brother the Spark Chaser.

4. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

i entered the fault chaser drawing, yes. i have seen the spark chaser video, the one onboard the plane. i don't open attachments on my phone and misspoke.

are you using your TDR? How's pete? sent him an email the other day.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. irrig8r

Pete seems to be doing well. He told me about a big pigtail sale to a manufacturer whose name we all know.

I have only used the TDR to play with so far... testing known distances. Seems accurate enough. Just don't get as many opportunities for tracing as I'd like.

6. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

good for him, i sent him a link to the lvl site as a lead for sales.

i haven't had the summer locates that i usually have but fall and winter was way good for my area.

i have been doing a lot of little ones with leaks, diving, basic locating and such. a lot of fault finding consultations in ag and my standard irrigating and some buckaroo work.

i really love what i do.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Sent you a couple of emails with some links and a pdf for start up procedures.

:waving:

8. Irrigation Contractor

Irrigation Contractor LawnSite Senior Member

I was buried in estimates for 3 communities all morning, but Adam told me he got some great results after talking with you.

9. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

After some experiments and product comparison i am feeling much more confident than i thought i would at this juncture.

I spoke with one of my sources this afternoon and we discussed a theory i have. He was interested and gave me some valueable feedback.

I really think we're on the right track.
    Posted via Mobile Device