St. Augustine Organic's

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by Landscape Poet, Jan 8, 2010.

1. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

You are now in the learning curve, its not harder you are adjusting to a new idea

I am terrible with change, I have to drill down to the nth degree in order to be comfortable, just the way I am

2. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

That did not answer my question. Will Dehydrated chicken manure suppress fungal diseases. I don't have fungal diseases I was just curious.
    If you can get me that @ $375 a ton/ pallet delivered within 15 miles of here you can have my business.

3. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Might do that - PM me the address of the building and times. I should be working next week if it warms back up on Monday like it is suppose to, skipped this week just two damn cold down here and all the customers understood why I was not coming out. With the freezing rain today I have a feeling the properties are going to look a little rough next week. Neighbor has starfruit in their back yard and it looked like wilted lettuce this morning.

4. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

It is actually kind of exciting! Like learning everything all over again - I was talking to my grandfather today about it and just got excited talking about trying it.

5. hunter

hunter LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

6. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

I know what you mean, I get all worked up when I am talking to anyone about it
    Here is the STMA site with all of the details
    http://www.stma.org/

7. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

~ 35 mins from you

Orlando Live Poultry
    2499 Regent Street
    Orlando, FL 32804-4205
    Phone: (407) 532-2260

8. hunter

from Texas

stay away from anything with fowl poo.

9. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

Why??????????

10. hunter

from Texas

If it is not processed correctly it can cause damage to your animals and human lungs with a fungus called Histoplasmosis. If not caught early it will cause death.